DMEA Kongress– Call for papers
Call for Papers conhIT Congress 2018
conhIT 2018 – Transforming Healthcare
We hereby invite all health IT players to contribute to the congress programme. The main theme of this year’s event is ’conhIT 2018 – Transforming Healthcare’. You can apply to hold a paper at one of the six sessions of the conhIT Congress 2018 by submitting your entry from 16 October to 17 November 2017. It is not planned to extend the deadline beyond 17 November 2017.
- The call for papers targets everyone involved in health IT
- Submissions must be entered from 16 October to 17 November 2017
- Participation is free
- Only submissions which are complete and comply with our conditions will be accepted.
The members of the advisory committee responsible for each individual session will decide on the most interesting papers appropriate for the topic.
Questions around call for papers with regard to contents will be answered by Juliane Müller.
Please read the notes below on submissions
- Please read the description of the relevant session which contains topic-related information and the requirements for your submission.
- Please put together an abstract with the following points requirements for the abstract of the paper
- The abstract should be 2,500 - 4,000 characters in length, including spaces
- We also require a CV in text form, no more than 2,000 characters in length, including spaces, and a photo (300 dpi) for your speaker profile
- Companies must be exhibitors at conhIT 2018
- Papers submitted by users are especially welcome
- Product, advertising and marketing papers will not be accepted
- The title of the paper (a maximum of 120 characters including spaces) should provide an detailled description of the content
- The abstract should present a current project which focuses on improving economic efficiency or quality
- The abstract should describe the improvements made as well as the lessons learned while realising the project