All information at a glance: From media registration to working areas.
The Press Centre in front of the ’Passau’ rooms is the place to head for journalists at conhIT. For the first time an exclusive lounge with workplaces and free Wi-Fi will be available to them. Free Wi-Fi is also available in the convention halls and networking areas (halls 3.2 and 4.2) and in the mobile health ZONE (hall 2.2).
DMEA provides journalists with a wide range of information and material: theme-related press folders, a report containing the Trade Fair Highlights, the press guide, as well as the press pigeon-holes of exhibitors.
You can rent a press box - for German and/or English press information - in our media center. The booking form is available at BECO Webshop.
Press Parking / Entry Permits
For pre-registered media representatives parking is limited and free of charge. Please note that only the parking lots, marked on the parking ticket are free of charge. There is no entitlement to a parking lot. We therefore recommend an early reservation.
To make a reservation for a parking ticket, please contact Yasmine Abbou at firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 30 3038-2266. The parking tickets are shipped promptly by mail. For broadcast vehicles of radio and television stations, which are necessary for reporting, entry permits shall be issued on request.
DMEA on Twitter:
You can follow and join in with all the latest debate under the hashtag #conhit. ’Tweeting points’ and monitors can be found in front of the Congress halls, in Networking areas and at the main south entrance to the grounds, where you can also find an up-to-date programme of events.
Free Wi-Fi is available in the Congress halls and Networking areas (halls 3.2 and 4.2) , in the mobile health ZONE (Hall 2.2) and the Press Centre.
Present your trade press publication at DMEA 2019!
The decision makers of Health IT will come together at the DMEA– Connecting DIgital Health Europe’s leading digital helathcare event will take place April 09 - 11 2019 on the Berlin Exhibition Grounds. With your participation at the DMEA Trade Press Stand you can reach your target group most efficiently.
Further information on the trade press stand and our media partners.
Registration at the DMEA Trade Press Stand:
Should you have questions or require more information feel free to contact me.
Tel. +49 (0)30/3038-1854
What is the DMEA Trade Press Stand?
The DMEA Trade Press Stand is dedicated entirely to international trade press publications and aims to provide exhibitors and trade visitors with copies and associated trade publications available in different countries and regions of the world.
What are the advantages of registering for the trade press stand?
- Guaranteed free distribution of your publication on the trade press stand of the industry event for digital healthcare is a powerful argument for selling your advertisements.
- The presence of professional trade visitors offers an excellent opportunity to highlight your publication to potential readers and your advertising customers, enabling you to reach your target audiences and a host of new subscribers
- Interested? See details below!
- What we offer you:
- Up to 400 issues of your publication will be placed on the trade press stand in the display area
- Supervision by a hostess who continuously refills magazines
- An entry in the Trade Press Stand section of the official trade fair catalogue, with your full address
- An entry in the Trade Press Stand section of the website, with your logo that can be linked to your website
- Free accreditation and access to the Press Centre of DMEA 2019 and journalists’ workstation
What you provide in return:
- A half-page / full-page, landscape format colour advertisement in your publication in the run up to DMEA 2019 and/or a banner on your homepage
- An article on the upcoming DMEA 2019 in an issue of your publication by March 2019
- Inclusion in your calendar of dates in a publication in the run up to DMEA 2019
Connecting Digital Health is the motto of the DMEA. Accordingly this industry event, staged jointly by Messe Berlin and the German Association of Healthcare IT Vendors (bvitg), is providing a comprehensive overview of digital healthcare, telemedicine, e-health and healthcare telematics. The DMEA Exhibition Highlights publication presents new products, solutions or services.
The gold, silver and bronze partners and other exhibitors present their new products, solutions and services in the exhibition highlights.
- Information regarding the conditions of participation for exhibitors can be downloaded soon.
- The booking form is available in BECO online shop soon
Please find the Exhibition Highlights of the 2018 event here.
What are the issues that concern the industry and what are the topics that in 2019 are top of the list for hospital IT heads, doctors and developers of health IT solutions? At DMEA - Connecting Digital Health - providers, users as well as representatives of politics, science and administrations will be debating a wide range of issues. In order to provide an overview of the key headings we have put together articles on four topics, which you are free to publish. The topics range from IT security to electronic patient files, care and artificial intelligence. In each of the articles you can find references to relevant lectures and events at DMEA. In the run-up to DMEA we will also gladly help to organise interviews with our experts.
Review: Dossiers 2018
The Congress enables exhibitors, visitors and the media to gain firsthand information about the latest developments in the industry during the exhibition period. In particular, practical lectures are sought for. All sessions are listed in the Event Search.
Interviews with Gold Partners
Leading representatives of the health IT industry, who were Gold Partners of conhIT 2018, will provide information on topics which are currently the key focus of their respective companies. You can read the interviews with the experts here.
In themed tours of the Trade Fair conhIT exhibitors present their solutions. In addition, there are excursions to nearby hospitals and companies where IT is shown in practical use.
Virtual Market Place®
At the Virtual Market Place® you will find our information and communication platform allowing you to access up-to-date information about all exhibitors and their products as well as networking attendees, 365 days per year.
Media representatives can:
- find exhibitors, press contacts, products, services and business contacts.
- schedule appointments with exhibitors and networking attendees during the fair directly via the platform.
Virtual Market Place® IT
For queries please contact:
phone: +49 (0)30 3038 – 2180